Sabtu, 02 Juni 2012

WHEN I SEE YOU SMILE - BAD ENGLISH


G                                                C
Sometimes I wonder how I'd ever make it through,
                                           Am                                     D
Through this world without having you, I just wouldn't have a clue
 G                                                          C
'Cause sometimes it seems like this world's closing in on me,
                                       Am                                        D
And there's no way of  breaking free, and then I see you reach for me
C                G                                Am                            D
Sometimes I wanna give up, I wanna give in, I wanna quit the fight
C                        Am                  D                         D7
And then I see you, baby, and everything's alright, everything's alright

Chorus:
G      D         C                            G          D                C                D
When I see you smile, I can face the world, oh oh, you know I can do anything
G       D    C                           G       D        C
When I see you smile, I see a ray of light, oh oh, I see it shining right
through the rain
  Am                                 D                                      (G            C)
When I see you smile, oh yeah, baby when I see you smile at me

G                                            C
Baby there's nothing in this world that could ever do
                             Am                     D
What a touch of your hand can do, it's like nothing that I ever knew
C                               G      Am                                    B
And when the rain is falling, I don't feel it, 'cause you're here with me now
C                          Am      D                     D7
And one look at you baby, is all I'll ever need, you're all I'll ever need

(chorus)

C                          G                     Am                                       B
Sometimes I wanna give up, I wanna give in, I wanna quit the fight
C                      Am       D                
And then I see you baby, and everythings alright, everything's alright
  G
So right...

(Instrumental break)
  G D C D


A      E            D                                A E                  D                     G#
When I see you smile, I can face the world, oh oh, you know I can do anything
A      E            D                            A       E         D
When I see you smile, I see a ray of light, oh oh, I see it shining right
                             G#
through the rain, yeah
A      E            D                                A E                  D                    
When I see you smile, I can face the world, oh oh, you know I can do anything
      Bm                    E                                    A   D                A
When I see you smile, oh yeah, baby when I see you smile,      smile at me


2 komentar: